PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Dobes retired from practicing medicine in 2020. Anyone of our Board-Certified Dermatologists and Certified Physician Assistants will be happy to take care of your Dermatological needs.
- Undergraduate: Emory University, B.S. 1965
- Medical School: Emory University, M.D. 1969
- Internship: Grady and Emory University
- Residency: Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship: University of Miami, Chief Resident
Teaching / Faculty
- Associate Professor Emory University – Clinical
- Dr. Dobes lectures extensively at professional meetings nationwide and is the author of numerous articles and book chapters.
- He has been recognized by his peers and selected as one of Atlanta’s “Top Doctors,” one of the “2,000 Best Doctors in America” and is also a member of “Who’s Who in the World.”
- Atlanta Dermatologic Association
- Past President Emory University Medical Alumni Association
- Past President Georgia Dermatologic Association
- Past President Southern Medical Association
- Past Vice President American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Emory University Alumni Assoc.
- Past Executive Committee & Trustee Atlanta Medical Association
- Past President American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Atlanta Clinical Society