Dermatology Consultants is open to take care of our patients during the COVID-19 period. We are taking all precautionary measures to make sure our patients and staff remain healthy and safe. If you or any other household occupant are experiencing symptoms of infection such as cough, fever, chills, fatigue, muscle aches or shortness of breath, we ask that you do not come into the office.
We are offering NEW TeleDerm Visits Online for our patients.
1. Schedule an appointment by calling our office. Let the Appointment Concierge know that you would like to schedule a TeleDerm Appointment.
2. If you are registered with myPatientVisit Patient Portal you can access either via the web on myPatientVisit.com, or you can download the App from:
If you need to register for the portal, visit myPatientVisit (You will need to call the office to obtain your personal security code).
3. From the myPatientVisit website or App you can tap I’m Here to connect and let your provider know that you are logged in. If you do not have the myPatientVisit app, you can simply click the link that is text to you 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
4. Allow your browser or app to use your camera & microphone.
5. Your provider or medical assistant will begin with you when they are ready.
PLEASE NOTE: TeleDerm Visits are limited to Dermatological evaluations. Please allow a 15 minute window from the time your appointment is scheduled for your Provider to connect online. TeleDerm Visits are available for Established Patients and New Patients.
The Nextech Telehealth experience works with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call with your doctor, you must have: